They have been very generous to offer one Graphic Foodie reader a place for two people on one of their classes plus lunch. All you have to do is follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
- An explanation of all the processes, equipment and ingredients; what do we use to make beer?
- Your own Brew Bible – Take away all the information including the recipe which you’ve followed in the class so you can make your own beer at home.
- We provide all the equipment already set up – and at the end of the day you take home the beer you’ve made.
- We will serve a variety of different beers throughout the day, with explanations of style and origin throughout.
- Lunch is included from the Fishbowl's kitchen, serving some of the best and most original fish and chips in Brighton. Choose from classic Beer battered to an Indian twist of the English classic with vegetarian option available.
Over 18s only.
This prize has no cash value.
The prize can be taken on any Saturday, at the discretion of Bison Beer Crafthouse and the Home Brew Depot.
Bison Beer Crafthouse and the Home Brew Depot reserve the right to decline the preferred date, due to overbooking or cancellation. In this instance you will be offered another date.
Bison Beer Crafthouse and the Home Brew Depot reserve the right to cancel the date. Another date will be rescheduled.
A minimum cancellation period of one week is required if you wish to reschedule.
The prize includes the afternoon at the brew school for two people, lunch to the value of £10, beer tasting and the beer that you brew. Travel, parking and extra food and drinks are not included.