Daylesford are looking for an experienced Packaging Designer to join their Marketing Team reporting to the in-house Head of creative. This is an opportunity for a talented creative thinker to join an incredibly innovative and passionate business as it grows.
You will be the lead designer on a major packaging rebrand across our 700 food and drinks products over the next 12-18 months, as well as being expected to chip in on all the other things that in-house teams can sink their teeth into marketing materials, POS, event support, BTL, photography and anything else you can cast your design eye over at a brand with a very keen eye for detail and quality. This also goes for Bamford, our sister brand, who you will also get the opportunity to work on.
You will need;
- Minimum 6 years experience in the design industry with a portfolio focussed mainly on packaging design (preferably FMCG).
- Absolutely at home in Adobe Creative Suite and sending files to print.
- To be reasonably autonomous in a very small creative team. As happy to take responsibility for running your own creative projects, as taking direction from the Head of Creative and working collaboratively when the occasion arises.
- To be passionate about food, because we all are.
- To work 3 days a week for 12 months at £25k.